Different Levels of the Aguinid Falls
Level 1 of the Aguinid Falls is a twenty-minute walk from the entrance. On the way to the falls one can see a number of laminated posters that promote environmental sustainability and safety. The falls itself features a deep pool where visitors can swim in and have the time of their lives. It has a height of around ten meters.
The fifth level of the Aguinid Falls can be considered as the most remarkable among all the levels. Level 5 is a good place to swim as well as take a shower under the waterfalls. The pool itself is only waist-deep, making it perfect for anyone who does not know how to swim.
The following are some reminders to allow you to enjoy your visit to the Aguinid Falls:
- All visitors should register and pay for an entrance fee.
- Eating or drinking close to the river or falls is not allowed. There is a designated area where you can take your meals away from the river. Only trail food and water is allowed while traversing the river up to the different levels of the Aguinid Falls.
- Trash should be thrown in designated areas.
- Collecting plants or animals from the areas is forbidden
- Always practice caution when climbing the rock walls of the falls to prevent accidents.